driver window opens when i press the romote button?

• when i press the remote open button a few times , the car opens but the driver window opens to ???
    how can i disable this function?

• Hi Harry,

you wrote if you press the remote key a few times. How long is a few times? A couple of seconds? If you press the button longer than two seconds, the comfort funktion will work. It means the driver, the co-driover, the back side windows and the sliding roof (if existent) will open automatically. If you don´t need it, you need to press the button a shorter time. Otherwise, if you press the button to close the car a longer time, the comfort funktion will close the windows but not the back side windows. The comfort funktion can be disabled in the control unit. Your dealer can do it for a few bucks.

bye
    andreas

• thanks for the info, my other key works without the function , when i go the next time for a service i ask the dealership what the option are for this car-key memory

• Da mein englisch nicht so tolle ist, kann es ihm evtl. Jemand übersetzen ?(

Wenn man beim Öffnen 2 mal hintereinander drückt, fährt nur das Fenster auf der Fahrerseite runter. Ist beim codieren unter dem Punkt Einstiegshilfe zu finden.

Ist eigentlich ganz nützlich, wenn mal Jemand nah an der Fahrertür parkt.

• Translation: If you press two Times "open" on your Key, the Driver Window opens. At coding on your Key you will find this Option under the Section "Entry Help" (don´t know the english Version).

„Komm wir essen Opa“ – Satzzeichen retten Leben!

Eine Lösung habe ich nicht, aber ich bewundere das Problem.