Beiträge von KGB44

Hello!

I think it's the 320d, we are talking about?

You can use the 4GYU-Gearbox, but you must (!) update your EGS-Controller. 2G is "old" an 4G is "newer". Main Pressure Regulation and Torque Converter Clutch are controlled different between this 2 versions. You can do the Update with WinKFP or send me an PM, i'll give you advice.

I've got some knowledge about the GM over the years and i will give you another advice if you want to drive your diesel-e46 for more than one or two years with this new yearbox: change the torque converter. the diesel cars (e46) had always problems with software and torque converter, becouse of the high torque and the "lifetime-oil". it costs 300€ and with 120 tkm the torque converter can't be good anymore.

nervertheless: oil-filling process is ok! Got knew filter and Dexron III H or IV-oil (not the original BMW-Oil, its expensive and shit...) than fill up without running engine due it runs out of the filling hole, than start engine, shift "D" and "R" with brake pressed, engine running all the time, fill up oil level till oil runs out and close the filling hole with a new plug. after that shut of engine.

Dann ist es erst Recht normal :) - Nein im Ernst, die Wandlerkupplung schließt in dem Moment und synct ein- bzw- ausgangsdrehzahl. Ich sehe gerade dass du einen 325i hast, der nochmal ein längeres HA-Getriebeübersetzungsverhältnis hat, als ein 330i. Das macht die Sache natürlich nicht besser :)

Das Verhalten ist völlig normal. Das was du da hörst und siehst, ist die Wandlerkupplung, die Eingangs- und Ausgangsdrehzahl "synchronisiert" und damit einen kleinen "Drehzahlunterschied" erzeugt, der bei dir - Dank Sport-Auspuff - sehr deutlich zu hören ist. Das ist leider immer so.

EDIT: Fail, man sollte auch den ersten Post komplett lesen :)